34-year-old celebrity photographer, Tyler Shields set fire to a $15K Louis Vuitton trunk and clicked away as the luxury piece went up in flames. He described the shoot - for his 'Provocateur' series - as being a 'crazy' experience.
 'This is one of the last shots I did for my new book. It took me a few years to find the trunk as they are rare and not cheap.' It's not the first time the eccentric photographer has destroyed luxury items as part of his work.
 In 2012, he burned a $100,000 crocodile skin Hermes Birkin along with then girlfriend Francesca Eastwood, daughter of Clint Eastwood. He has also wrecked a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes and a Rolls Royce silver for his work.
 The photographer who was born into poverty said in a previous interview: 'I think what people love about me is that I was a poor kid from Florida who had a piece-of-s*** camera.
 'The point of it is that it doesn't matter who you are or where you come from; if you have a dream you can create anythin








Post a Comment

 
Top