Isyaka Dahiru, who married two women on New Year’s eve, has spoken out. Speaking to Daily Nigerian on Sunday, the 30-year-old said marital issues he had with his ex-wife and the deep love both women showed him prompted his decision.
"I have been dating one of the wives, Rashida, since before I divorced my first wife. My life ambition was to marry only two wives. But after the divorce, I met Khadija at my workplace and I fell in love with her. There is good understanding among us. They call themselves sisters, eat together in the same plate. They are just sisters. I love them both with equal degree. They showed me deep love and care too. They possess everything I need in a woman. So I couldn’t resist marrying them both at a time" he added.
Asked if he would marry more women in future, Mr. Dahiru simply replied he could not predict the future.

Post a Comment

 
Top