Facebook user, Sani Mannir took to the social media platform to call on the current Minister of State for Aviation, Senator Hadi Sirika, to provide water boreholes for his people in Sirika, Katsina State. Read his post below:
"I have been flying the Katsina to Daura roads in the last 45 years but I have never known where Sirika is till last two weeks when my car broke down on my way to Daura.
The car stopped at a village between Shargalle and Kayawa along Katsina /Daura roads. While waiting for a mechanic to come, I decided to know the name of the place. So I asked a passer by and he told me this is Sirika. I couldn't believe my eyes because I expected to see a very big and organized village. I went further to ask the if he knows Min Hadi Sirika he said yes and even showed me a mud house belonging to an elder brother of the Minister who is the village head. I asked again for the Minister's house and the person told he doesn't have a house in Sirika. His house is at Shargalle, which happens to be a larger village. 
It was then that a bare footed boy pushing a wheel barrow containing jerry Cans of water came our way. I asked the boy where he fetched the water from? He mentioned a place which I can not remember but said it is about 3-4 km away.
It was then that I decided to do this post in order to call on the Minister to come to the aid of his people by sinking a bore hole for them. Mr Minister please give your people life by giving them water. Let them know that their son is a Minster."

Post a Comment

 
Top