Jeremy Mconnell and Marnie Simpson

MARNIE Simpson is the latest girl to reveal that Jeremy McConnell has made a play for her too.

The Geordie Shore beauty said the CBB hunk DM’d her on Twitter after he had just broken up with Stephanie Davis.

The news comes as former Hollyoaks star Steph, who claims to be pregnant with Jeremy’s baby, spent the night in hospital after a row with her ex.

Jog-On To Cancer - Part 4, Kensington Roof Gardens, London UK, 07 April 2016
4 March 2016. Jeremy McConnell seen at Media City Manchester to play football in the Shearer v Savage Sport Relief Battle of the Five-A-Sides. Unfortunately due to an injury he was unable to play
video Marnie Simpson shows of 'real boobs' on Geordie Shore intro thumbnail

Speaking to Star magazine, Marnie, 24, said: "After they broke up, he DM'd me on Twitter with the rose emoji.

"He tried his luck, but I told him he was barking up the wrong tree!

"Steph should stay strong and ditch Jeremy."

The reality star then added: "I feel bad for her. I think she's a nice girl and I thought Jeremy was a nice boy, but I feel he's proved everyone wrong."

Earlier in the month Jeremy, 26, had also tried his luck with another Geordie Shore star.

He tweeted Vicky Pattison:“@VickyGShore when u taking me out (sic).”

He has since deleted the message.

Stephanie Davis & Jez

Meanwhile his ex-Stephanie Davis was rushed to hospital on Friday night after having a panic attack – which was triggered by a huge row with Jeremy.

A source close to the 23-year-old told The Sun Online that it came down to the fact that the Irish hunk refuses to believe she’s pregnant.

They explained: “Stephanie is dealing with a lot of stress right now but the latest argument with Jez left her having a panic attack.

“He just doesn’t want to accept that’s she pregnant – despite publically saying he would support their unborn child.”

Distraught Steph revealed she was to become a mother in a social media message, which read: "Yeah I loved him unconditionally, after a week of hell and late phone calls and pain he's caused I still kept my phone so I could find him, find out I'm pregnant and he says he doesn't love me anymore and blocked.

"Heartbroken. Pain I can't understand or deal with...He won't be there only for the baby ... Not me."

x

Jeremy previously addressed the news that Steph was pregnant, insisting he would take responsibility for his actions.

"First of all I think its ridiculous this being on social media as its noone's business.

"But this is what I've to deal with and clear my name.

"Just to clear if what is circulating is true, I'll always be responsible for my actions and I explained to Steph I'll speak to her, and do everything for her, if she stops drinking and partying knowing she's 'pregnant'."

He added: "I'm sick of tit for tat but I won't let anyone slander me, I haven't been ideal in the relationship whatsoever, I'm trying to move on peacefully, it's a shock to most but a kid can't fix a broken relationship."

Despite his apparently encouraging words Steph wasted no time in branding his comments “lies”.

Replying to a Twitter user who said: "I think Jeremy's statement is ok, he said he'll be there for the baby and Stephanie confused," she replied: "Lies. All lies.




































Post a Comment

 
Top