CHARLOTTE Crosby is raising money for an ectopic pregnancy charity following her own terrifying ordeal.
The ex-Geordie Shore star took to announce that for every Christmas jumper bought from her range, one pound will be donated to The Ectopic Pregnancy Trust.
Fans immediately congratulated Charlotte for the move, one tweeted: “I think this is an amazing way to raise awareness of ectopic pregnancies and girls going through them. Well done”
And another added: “What she’s decided is amazing. I will definitely be buying a jumper from her range knowing something is being donated to the @TheEPT”
Speaking to Heat magazine in June, Charlotte revealed how she had to be rushed to hospital for surgery after suffering an ectopic pregnancy where the foetus develops outside the womb.
She said: “[The pains started while] we were filming the advert for Geordie Shore: Big Birthday Battle [in early April 2016].
Charlotte will be donating proceeds from her Christmas jumpers to a ectopic pregnancy charity
REX FEATURES

Charlotte will be donating proceeds from her Christmas jumpers to a ectopic pregnancy charity
“I thought I had a really bad period because I was bleeding and cramping – I can’t describe the pain, it was awful.
“It was really hard to walk because the pain was shooting down my leg…I was literally limping. It was the worst pain.”
The Geordie lass revealed she hadn’t renewed her prescription for the pill and took the morning-after pill instead but not until the 72-hour window was almost up.
Four days after Gary left, the pain got so bad that Charlotte couldn’t walk and she went straight to hospital.
Charlotte famously dated her Geordie Shore co-star Gaz Beadle
SPLASH NEWS

Charlotte famously dated her Geordie Shore co-star Gaz Beadle
She said: “[The doctor] put me in a wheelchair and I collapsed out of it. I was fitting on the floor and it was just so scary.
“I didn’t know what the hell was going on and I was in so much pain. Then the X-ray showed how much damage had been caused. Because I’d left it a week, it’d torn open my fallopian tube and I was bleeding internally.
“He said: ‘It’s so dangerous. If you’d have left it any longer, you could have died.’
“I just burst into tears. I was just so scared.”

Charlotte Crosby talks dealing with an ectopic pregnancy while Gaz Beadle was in Thailand
The 26-year-old then had to undergo emergency surgery to have her damaged fallopian tube removed.
She said: “I was so scared that I wasn’t going to be able to have babies. I want to have children.
“Luckily, “they reassured me that I’d still be able to have children, I’d just have to try a bit harder”.

Post a Comment

 
Top