A MUM says she’s too spooked to sleep after snapping a picture of TWO ghost soldiers spying on her son.
Charlotte Harding, 30, has been left terrified after making the terrifying discovery in a snapshot of four-year-old Ethan, taken on the site of a historic battle that caused a nearby river to run red with blood.
MUM UNABLE TO SLEEP AFTER SPOTTING GHOSTS OF CIVIL WAR SOLDIERS WATCHING HER CHILDREN IN PHOTO
MERCURY PRESS
5
Mum Charlotte Harding believes this snapshot of her son shows two figures in Civil War uniforms
MUM UNABLE TO SLEEP AFTER SPOTTING GHOSTS OF CIVIL WAR SOLDIERS WATCHING HER CHILDREN IN PHOTO
MERCURY PRESS
5
Chrlotte visited the battlefield site with sons Harrison, two, and four-year-old Ethan
Charlotte, who offers support to parents with post-natal depression, claims a PAIR of figures in civil war uniforms can be seen in bushes.
Charlotte, from Cardiff, South Wales, said: “The majority of people who have seen the photo think it is two soldiers in civil war uniforms, like two men talking together. I can see it too.
“I also think [one] might have blood coming down from his head.
“I was very spooked out when I got home, only because my child is playing there so the mother side of me is reacting. If I was on my own I wouldn’t be as bothered.
“I’ve not been sleeping properly since it as I’m really spooked out. It’s got my senses [going] haywire, I’m hearing noises and wondering ‘what’s that?’.
“I think there’s definitely something there, something paranormal. Because it was so natural it was like we caught them off guard.

“If there was something in the bushes I would have seen it straight away as it’s quite clear. There was nothing there at all.”
Charlotte had visited St Fagans National History Museum in Cardiff last month with her two boys Harrison, four, and Ethan, two, and her friend Katie Dacey and her two children.
It is situated on the site of The Battle of St Fagans. The clash took place on May 8 1648 during the Second English Civil War between a rebellion of former Parliamentarian soldiers angry over pay and a detachment from the Parliamentarian New Model Army.
MUM UNABLE TO SLEEP AFTER SPOTTING GHOSTS OF CIVIL WAR SOLDIERS WATCHING HER CHILDREN IN PHOTO
MERCURY PRESS
5
Charlotte has told how she has been unable to sleep since taking spooky snap of son
Involving 7,500 infantry and 500 cavalry in which 200 or more lost their lives, the rebellion was crushed by the well-disciplined New Model Army.
Legend has it that the River Ely ran red with blood following the bloody battle.
Charlotte, added: “We had gone there for a family day out with some friends and I was taking pictures as I thought I would do a blog post on it.
“I had an eerie feeling but it was only a passing thought. We had a lovely day.
MUM UNABLE TO SLEEP AFTER SPOTTING GHOSTS OF CIVIL WAR SOLDIERS WATCHING HER CHILDREN IN PHOTO
MERCURY PRESS
5
Harrison and Ethan visited site of St Fagan’s battle with pal Carys Parry, five
“However the kids were spooked out by one house, which is really close to the place where I took the picture, but I didn’t know why.
“In the bushes where the figures appear, no one was able to walk there – there was nothing blue behind there at all.”
While the pictures have left Charlotte “freaked out” and struggling to sleep properly,they have not put her off returning to the spot.
Charlotte said: “I have considered going back there to re-enact it and show there was nothing blue there.
MUM UNABLE TO SLEEP AFTER SPOTTING GHOSTS OF CIVIL WAR SOLDIERS WATCHING HER CHILDREN IN PHOTO
MERCURY PRESS
5
Charlotte visited the Cardiff site last month with her two sons and her pal Katie’s children
“I only spotted it when I arrived home. I wish I had spotted it earlier as I would have investigated it to see what was there.
“I’m supposed to be going back on November 19 for star-gazing but I am a bit spooked out about it as it will be at night.
good on it. They were really interested in it though.”
The museum regularly host ghost walks, where visitors can encounter the “ghostly echoes of the Civil War battle fought here in 1648”. They declined to comment on the picture.

Post a Comment

 
Top