EASTENDERS‘ Grant Mitchell’s return has rocked the square – and viewers can’t get enough of him.
On tonight’s episode, the hardman strode around the square dropping – what he believed were – truths like it was anybody’s business.
NINTCHDBPICT000256033553
ARRAY
1
Fans can’t wait from more Sharon/ Grant scenes
First he bluntly told daughter Courtney that he thought Peggy’s death wasn’t simply caused by her own hand.
Sitting with his daughter on that famed bench, they had a heart-to-heart.
Grant started by saying: “Alright, I’m sorry. I’ve just been a bit – well, you know – lately.”
Courtney shrugged: “No, I don’t know. That’s the whole point.”
He responded: “Well, it’s hard to explain.”
The mouthy teenager said: “I don’t care – try.”
Grant sighed: "I've been thinking about the past, and over stuff, regrets, chances I had."
She questioned about the "chances" he was talking about.
When he answered, Courtney rolled her eyes: "Women."
Grant disagreed: "It's not just that. I've been thinking about how I never got a chance to say goodbye to my mum."
The teen mentioned that her mum died without her being able to create any memories of her.
Courtney is Grant's daughter with Tiffany, who was played by Martine McCutcheon until the character was run over and killed.
But then the hardman said: "Your nan didn't just die." for the stage 
Courtney questioned what he meant by that and he said: "Uncle Phil killed her."
Not being content with landing one bombshell, he ended up telling Sharon that he was in love with her.
And EastEnders fans were thrilled.
Grant: "I love you, Sharon!"

- ITS OCTOBER 1994 ALL OVER AGAIN!
One wrote: "IT'S OCTOBER 1994 ALL OVER AGAIN!"
A fan tweeted: "That episode of #EastEnders was a real goodie I knew that Grant [was] still in love with Sharon".
One excitedly commented: "Ohhh Grant!!!! What will Phil do if he heard you saying you love his wife #EastEnders"
Another viewer even made a poll for mega fans as to which Mitchell brother Sharon should be with.

So will this end up being a 90s love triangle repeat?

Post a Comment

 
Top