SHE was known just as much for her toothy grin as her incredible singing voice when she competed on the X Factor in 2013.
But SAM BAILEY has revealed bullies drove her to have extreme dental work to cover up the gap between her two front teeth – two years after she won the show.
Sam Bailey Launches Her New Album
GETTY IMAGES - WIREIMAGE
2
Sam said she had work done to feel confident
Speaking backstage at the launch of her second album Sing My Heart Out at The Dorchester in London, she said: “I had them done last year. I wanted a good, confident style because I was getting so much s*** from people taking the p*** out of me.
“I always wanted to get them done anyway but I couldn’t afford it – but thanks toSIMON COWELL I can afford it now.”
Despite being mocked over her appearance, Sam – who gave some big surprises at her showcase, delivering dance tunes as well as her usual ballads – is in no rush to have surgery.
She said: “I don’t like the lines on my head. It makes me look like I’m stressed all the time and I’m getting old.
“People say, ‘Why don’t you have fillers?’
"Minions" - World Premiere - Red Carpet Arrivals
GETTY IMAGES
2
Although opting for dental surgery the X Factor star says she wants to steer clear of plastic surgery 
worried I might get addicted and end up looking like a complete and utter bit of plastic.
“I’m quite happy the way I am.
There are people who are having surgery way too young who don’t need it.”
Maybe she should tell her pal KATIE PRICE that.

Post a Comment

 
Top