Funnyman and former Cold Feet favourite is internet dating and didn't want to look like a 'bald thug

FAST Show comic John Thomson has had a hair transplant in the hope of boosting his love life.
Divorced John, 47, is trying internet dating but feared he would look like “a bald thug”.
John Thomson
REX FEATURES
4
Fringe benefits? … Thomson was concerned his lack of hair was making him look like a ‘bald thug’
So he had the op on his bonce like ex-Cold Feet co-star James Nesbitt, 51.
He said: “I realised I was losing my hair so I thought I’d get it done at the Farjo Hair Institute.
“I might have got away with a bald head if my build was different. But thin men carry it off better.”
John Thomson
ITV
4
Hair today … Thomson‘s new approach came after the Cold Feet star started internet dating

John, whose most memorable Fast Show character was a cheesy jazz club host with the catchphrase “Nice!”, was divorced from Samantha Sharp last year.
But he told The Sun his search for new love online had been unsuccessful so far because most of his potential conquests are convinced his dating profile is a fake.
John Thomson
PA:PRESS ASSOCIATION
4
Quick joke … Thomson found fame after starring alongside Paul Whitehouse and pals in The Fast Show
The dad of two, who did not say he was an actor on his profile, explained: “People did recognise me but didn’t believe it was the real me.
“There were lots of messages from people saying, ‘You must think I’m mad.’ ‘What a joke.’ ‘You’ve got to be kidding me.’”
Cold Feet
ITV PICTURE DESK
4
In good company … Thomson‘s Cold Feet co-star James Nesbitt (pictured above, second left), has also had a recent hair-op to address the issue of balding

He added: “The bottom line for me is shared experiences. That’s the nice thing, creating memories with people. It’s not like sex is the be all and end all.”

Post a Comment

 
Top